venerdì, giugno 21, 2019

Ace's Wild (Hell's Eight, #7) by Sarah McCarty

Ace's Wild (Hell's Eight, #7)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like Hell's eight, I followed their series from the beginning and I'm fond of the characters, Ace has always been one of my favorite, but I'm glad we got near the end, because somehow the series, over time, has lost its luster and is no longer sizzling as it once was.

Mi piacciono gli Hell's eight, ho seguito la loro serie dall'inizio e mi sono affezionata ai personaggi, Ace é sempre stato anche uno dei miei prefeiti, ma sono contenta che siamo arrivati quasi alla fine, manca solo Luke, perché in qualche modo la serie, con il tempo, ha perso il suo smalto e non é piú frizzante com'era una volta.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: