martedì, aprile 09, 2019

Review: Unlearn: 101 Simple Truths for a Better Life

Unlearn: 101 Simple Truths for a Better Life Unlearn: 101 Simple Truths for a Better Life by Humble the Poet
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I do not know the author of this book of well know basic psychological truths, but if he is famous and somebody will learn some new stuff from this volume, than ok. As far as I am concerned these truths were already known and used by me, but it is easier when you studied to become a psychotherapist.

Non conosco l'autore di questo libro su alcune ben note "veritá psicologiche", ma se attraverso il suo essere famoso, qualcuno che ignora imparerá qualcosa da questo volume buon per lui. Per quanto mi riguarda io le conoscevo da tempo e le pratico anche, quando mi ricordo, ma é piú facile se hai studiato quello che ho studiato io....

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: