martedì, marzo 19, 2019

Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7) by Thea Harrison

Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If I think that for a quarter of the book the two main characters were not even together, I am surprised for how much I liked the book anyway, probably because Tess is a tough girl and Xavier a nice person (or a nice vampire if we want to be precise). Thea Harrison is enriching the plot of the Elder Races and at this point I can not wait to read the book on Melly and Justin, because it promises sparks.

Se penso che per un quarto del libro i due protagonisti nemmeno erano assieme, mi stupisco io per prima di come mai mi sia piaciuto tanto, probabilmente perché Tess é una tipa tosta e Xavier una bella persona (o un bel vampiro se vogliamo essere precisi). La Harrison sta arricchendo la trama delle Elder Races e a questo punto non vedo l'ora che esca il libro su Melly e Justin, perché promette scintille.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: