lunedì, febbraio 11, 2019

The King (The Original Sinners: White Years, #2) by Tiffany Reisz

The King (The Original Sinners: White Years, #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Now it is clear that Tiffany Reisz has her own series already all in the head because it is fascinating observe how she reconstructs a world about which we have already read and know almost everything, but in spite of all we are interested in, at least I am. The story of Kingsley is poignant, romantic and even bad, all without forgetting a lot of sex and the caustic humor of the author. I admit, however, I miss a little Nora and Sören.

Ora é chiaro che Tiffany Reisz ha la sua serie giá tutta in testa perché é affscinante osservare come ricostruisce un mondo di cui abbiamo giá letto, ma nonostante tutto ci interessa, almeno a me. La storia di Kingsley é struggente, romantica e anche cattiva, il tutto senza dimenticare il sesso e l'umorismo caustico dell'autrice. Ammetto che comunque ho sentito un pochino l'assenza di Nora e Sören.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: