sabato, gennaio 12, 2019

SUMMONED TO THIRTEENTH GRAVE by Darynda Jones




How could she end the last book on a series of 13 in this way I would never understand, I have been following her character for years and still she did this.... I do not think I will never forgive her for this dirty trick. I will not probably read the story of Beep also, not if it's so long and it is going to end so bad.
I am seriously disappointed, I will not add anything else to that.




Come ha potuto terminare in questo modo l'ultimo di una serie di 13 libri mi é totalmente incomprensibile. La seguo da anni con i suoi personaggi e lei mi combina questo finale non finale? Che trucchetto meschino, non credo che leggerò la storia di Beep a questo punto, specialmente se dura un'altra decina di libri per finire poi cosí. Sono seriamente delusa e non credo ci sia da aggiungere altro.
THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

Nessun commento: