mercoledì, gennaio 16, 2019

Review: Not Her Alpha

Not Her Alpha Not Her Alpha by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a little bit disappointed not on the book itself, but because at the beginning I was sure that this was the Ryota's book so, in a way, I felt cheated and I am still waiting for my favorite Alpha to have his book. Still maybe he will never have as he has one older son who has his book already, but I cannot stop hoping.

Sono rimasta un pochino delusa, ma non dal libro, quanto piuttosto dal fatto che non fosse il libro di Ryota che aspettavo da tanto e mi sono quindi sentita quasi fregata e ancora spero di avere un giorno tra le mani il libro sul mio Apha preferito. Magari nemmeno ci sará il suo libro considerato che c'é giá stato quello di suo figlio Ken, ma non posso smettere di augurarmelo....

THANKS ANNIE NICHOLAS FOR THE ARC!!!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: