martedì, gennaio 29, 2019

Review: Heart Solution for Women: A Proven Program to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease

Heart Solution for Women: A Proven Program to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Heart Solution for Women: A Proven Program to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Mark Menolascino
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As I am no doctor, I cannot really give this book the correct evaluation, I am sure that it contains good insights and ask the right questions, but I have to admit that I do not agree on all the answers that were given, that said, it is always interesting looking to known stuff from another point of view.

Non sono un dottore e quindi non sono in grado di valutare con esattezza il grado di validitá di questo libro, peró posso dire che alcune osservazioni sono notevoli anche se non sono sempre d'accordo con le deduzioni dell'autore. Comunque é sempre utile osservare argomenti conosciuti da un altro punto di vista.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: