domenica, dicembre 23, 2018

The Genome by Sergei Lukyanenko

The Genome

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Even if I'm accustomed to the style of the author, this time my problem with the book has more to do with how he deals with some issues (maybe because Russian?) than for him writing in his usual way (dry). I do not think there will be other books and even if this will become a series, such as the Guardians for example, I will not follow it further.

Anche se sono abituata allo stille dell'autore, stavolta il mio problema con il libro ha piú a che fare con il modo di trattare alcuni argomenti (forse perché russo?) che per il suo essere cosí asciutto. Non credo ci saranno altri libri e che questa diventerá una serie, come quella dei guardiani per capirsi, ma se anche fosse non la seguiró ulteriormente.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND OPEN ROAD INTEGRATED MEDIA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: