martedì, dicembre 18, 2018

Review: The Minimalist Home: A Room-By-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life

The Minimalist Home: A Room-By-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life The Minimalist Home: A Room-By-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life by Joshua Becker
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is not the first book about minimalism that I read, and by far not one of the best, I found it full of repetitions and very U.S. centered. Left me disappointed but it an be different for somebody that has never read about minimalism.

Questo non é il primo libro che leggo sul minimalismo e devo dire che l'ho trovato pieno di ripetizioni e piuttosto stereotipato, inoltre é molto centrato sui cittadini statunitensi. Ma magari se é il primo libro che leggete sul minimalismo potrebbe anche piacervi.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: