sabato, dicembre 29, 2018

Four Weeks Till Forever by Nadia Lee

Four Weeks Till Forever

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I know, I know there are already so many romance with billionaire and all with a dark past behind them that makes it hard to fall in love, but what can I say, I like Nadia Lee so much and then I could not fail to read her latest book, plus I also enjoyed it, the only thing that makes me mad is that I now have to deal with yet another other series .....

Lo so, lo so che ci sono giá tanti romance con dei miliardari protagonisti e tutti con uno scuro passato alle spalle che gli rende difficile innamorarsi, ma che volete che vi dica, a me Nadia Lee piace tanto e quindi non potevo esimermi dal leggere il suo ultimo libro e oltretutto mi sono anche divertita, l'unica cosa che non mi fa impazzire é che ora ho a che fare con l'ennesima altra serie.....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND FOUR ISLES PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: