mercoledì, settembre 26, 2018

The Barefoot Queen: A Novel by Ildefonso Falcones

The Barefoot Queen: A Novel

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I decided to give another chance to Falcones after "The Cathedral of the Sea", but it did not work, I dropped the book after less than 100 pages and with this, I can say I have tried it, but it did not work; I would also add that the translation has nothing to do with it, since I read it in Italian, Spanish and English and he always bored me to death.

Avevo deciso di dare a Falcones un'altra chance dopo "La cattedrale del mare", ma non ha funzionato, ho abbandonato il libro dopo meno di 100 pagine e con questo, posso dire di averci provato, ma non ha funzionato; inoltre mi sento di aggiungere che la traduzione non c'entra niente, considerato che l'ho letto in italiano, spagnolo e inglese e resta comunque di una noia mortale.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CROWN PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: