giovedì, settembre 06, 2018

Review: Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race

Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I already knew many of the things written in this book, because it is not the first I read about this argument, just to drop a name: Ta-Nehisi Coates. But the most important thing for me, was to learn about the situation on the topic is in Great Britain, because, most of all, this topic is handelt from a U.S. point of view, and there are some differences. I also appreciated a lot the chapter about race and feminism, where the situation gets double complicated. So this is a book I will recommend.

Anche se sapevo giá molte delle cose scritte in questo libro, il cui argomento non é certo una novità e posso fare anche solo un nome: Ta-Nehisi Coates, mi é piaciuto molto il fatto che finalmente l'argomento fosse trattato dal punto di vista di un'inglese, visto che solitamente abbiamo un visuale americacentrica sull'argomento, e ci sono delle differenze. Inoltre anche il capitolo sulla razza e il femminismo mi é sembrato molto interessante, quindi un libro che consiglieró a parecchi.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: