martedì, settembre 18, 2018

Review: Rebel Hard

Rebel Hard Rebel Hard by Nalini Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book a lot, mostly because even if as a love story goes we all know that it would have its happy ending, but the way the author goes there was totally unexpected by me and I appreciated that a lot. At the beginning I was thinking we were going to have the usual misunderstanding, but the story that Nalini Singh wrote was way better than the one I supposed and I enjoyed it a lot.

Questo libro mi é piaciuto molto perché é stato totalmente inaspettato, la piega che hanno preso gli eventi per arrivare allo scontato lieto fine é stata talmente diversa da quella che avevo preventivato che mi sono goduta il libro in una nottata e ne é veramente valsa la pena.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: