lunedì, giugno 18, 2018

Zone of Crisis: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Iran by Amin Saikal

Zone of Crisis: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Iran

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book provides a brief but clear and systematic approach to the history of the countries mentioned in the title. For me the story of the past, and inferences by Americans especially but not only, helped me a lot to understand the current situation in these countries that seem to always be at war or about to enter in one.

Questo libro fornisce un breve ma sistematico e chiaro approccio alla storia dei paesi citati nel titolo. per quanto mi riguarda la storia del passato, e delle inferenze statunitensi soprattutto, ma non solo, mi ha aiutato parecchio a capire l'attuale situazione di questi paesi che sembrano sempre in guerra o in procinto di entrarci.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND I.B.TAURIS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: