domenica, maggio 27, 2018

Sinful Cravings by Annie Nicholas

Sinful CravingsSinful Cravings by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book that continues the story of Pia, my favorite succubus and one of the people with the most complicated life I know (speaking about fictional characters obviously). We have twin demons, Sin that I do not understand and Val who wants to marry her, but the book flows nicely, although the first two were the most fun comparing the dialogues.

Libro che prosegue la storia di Pia, la mia succubus preferita e una delle persone con la vita piú complicata che conosco (parlando di personaggi dei libri ovviamente). Tra demoni gemelli, Sin che non si capisce dove voglia andare a parare e Val che la vuole sposare, il libro scorre velocemente, anche se i primi due erano piú divertenti a livello di dialoghi.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CRUSHSTAR MULTIMEDIA LLC FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: