venerdì, marzo 02, 2018

Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Antifragile: Things That Gain from DisorderAntifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Taleb's books always fascinate me, but if with "The Black Swan" I thought I had a clear idea, this has left me a little more confused. Now I'm sure that's my fault, but in general I think that the author was confusing some times, returning with several examples of what he wanted to prove even if I only arrived at slightly different conclusions, but clearly I am neither a economist, let alone a mathematician or a statistician.

I libri di Taleb mi affascinano sempre, ma se con "Il cigno nero" peró credevo di avere le idee chiare, questo mi ha lasciato un pochino piú confusa. Ora io sono sicura che sia colpa mia, ma in generale credo che anche l'autore si sia intortato alcune volte, tornando con esempi diversi su quello che voleva dimostrare, ed il risultato é stato che io arrivavo a conclusioni leggermente diverse, ma chiaramente non sono né un economista né, tantomeno, un matematico o uno statistico.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: