domenica, febbraio 04, 2018

How the Scoundrel Seduces (The Duke's Men, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries

How the Scoundrel Seduces (The Duke's Men, #3)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Tristan and Zoe are two beautiful people talk to each other with wit and sarcasm and this makes the book, which also from the point of view of the plot is not bad, really easy to read. Unfortunately I have not read the previous two installment in this series, but at this point I can not wait for the book on Dom, that among all, it is one of my favorite characters.

Tristan e Zoe sono due bei personaggi che si fronteggiano a colpi di battute sarcastiche e questo rende il libro, che anche dal punto di vista della trama non é male, veramente facile da leggere. Purtroppo non ho letto i due precedenti, ma a questo punto non vedo l'ora che esca il libro su Dom, che tra tutti, é uno dei personaggi che preferisco.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND GALLERY, THRESHOLD, POCKET BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: