martedì, gennaio 23, 2018

OUT TODAY!

About That Kiss (Heartbreaker Bay, #5)About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

There is something in the way Jill Shalvis develops her plots, that has always made me feel total confortable and sure of my happy ending. This time there was no difference and so I enjoyed this last chapter in the Heartbreaker Bay series.

C'é qualcosa di profondamente costante nel modo che ha Jill Shalvis di sviluppare le sue trame, che mi fa sentire comoda ed a mio agio. Nessuna differenza neanche con questo libro, quindi mi sono divertita a leggere l'ultimo capitolo della serie Heartbreaker Bay.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE ARC!



Frankenstein in BaghdadFrankenstein in Baghdad by Ahmed Saadawi
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The idea was not bad, but I admit that the author (or the translation as I have read the English version) is not a very good writer or there has not been a very good editing because there are repetitions and some things just doesn't sound right. What I really appreciate anyway, was the ability of the author depict the story without taking a stand and rendere everything as relative.

L'idea non era male, ma o l'autore, o il traduttore inglese, non scrive particolarmente bene e comunque, considerate quante ripetizioni ci sono, quantomeno l'editor é scadente. Quello che invece mi é piaciuto é stato il modo dell'autore di relativizzare il tutto e di non prendere mai una posizione precisa.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!



Power Plates: 100 Nutritionally Balanced, One-Dish Vegan MealsPower Plates: 100 Nutritionally Balanced, One-Dish Vegan Meals by Gena Hamshaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nice vegan recipes whose ingredients are not too difficult to find and the photo of the plates are really well done!

Ricette vegani interessanti perché gli ingradienti usati non sono di difficile reperimento e le foto che le accompagnano sono veramente belle.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: