martedì, ottobre 03, 2017

The Undercover Economist Strikes Back: How to Run-or Ruin-an Economy by Tim Harford

The Undercover Economist Strikes Back: How to Run-or Ruin-an Economy

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that, unfortunately, I didn' like this book as much as the first, nor did I find it likewise interesting. I found it all too theoretical and impractical, except for the example of the nanny clearly, because it concerns us, but it is as if, in the wave of the success of the first book, the author had wanted to repeat but he was sensationally short of ideas .....

Devo ammettere che purtroppo, questo libro non mi é piaciuto tanto quanto il primo, né mi ha parimenti interessato. Ho trovato tutto troppo teorico e poco pratico, eccetto l'esempio delle baby sitter chiaramente, anche perché ci riguarda da vicino, ma é come se, sulla scia del successo del primo libro, l'autore avesse voluto bissare ma fosse stato clamorosamente a corto di idee.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: