venerdì, settembre 01, 2017

The Wraith by Joe Hill, Charles Paul Wilson III (Illustrations)

The Wraith

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I must say first of all that I have not read Nos4a2 by Joe Hill, but I will because this comic, that can easily be read as a stand-alone novel, was really intriguing and now I can not wait to visit Christmaslandia, hoping to return of course! The designs are very beautiful and the plot very good, so I really recommend it.

Devo dire prima di tutto che non ho letto Nos4a2 di Joe Hill, ma lo faró perché questo fumetto che puó essere tranquillamente letto come stand alone novel, mi ha incuriosito ancora di piú e ora non vedo l'ora di visitare Christmaslandia, sperando di tornare ovviamente! I disegni sono molto belli e la storia intrigante, quindi ve lo consiglio veramente.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND DIAMOND BOOK DISTRIBUTORS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: