lunedì, luglio 03, 2017

Unlucky 13 (Women’s Murder Club, #13) by James Patterson (Goodreads Author), Maxine Paetro

Unlucky 13 (Women’s Murder Club, #13)Unlucky 13 by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

With this title, this time I was really afraid that one of my favorite girls was going to die, or one of their husbands. Luckily, despite the return of a superbad they all survived, including the child, but these books are stressing me too much, it would be better if this series stop ....

Con questo titolo, stavolta avevo proprio paura che una delle mie ragazze preferite ci rimettesse le penne, o un marito delle stesse. Per fortuna, nonostante il ritorno di una supercattiva si sono salvate tutte, bambina compresa, ma questi libri mi stanno stressando troppo, sarebbe meglio se finissero....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: