giovedì, giugno 15, 2017

The Julian Chapter: A Wonder Story by R.J. Palacio

The Julian Chapter: A Wonder StoryThe Julian Chapter: A Wonder Story by R.J. Palacio
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I never liked Julian in the story of Auggie, nor do I like his mother, but this version of events, although at times repetitive, I appreciate especially from Paris onwards, when we meet with the grandmother of the bully. It has been mostly a pleasure to come back to greet old friends of Wonder, who somehow always manage to soften my existence.

Julian non mi è mai piaciuto nella storia di Auggie, né mi piaceva sua madre, ma questa versione dei fatti, per quanto a tratti ripetitiva, non mi é dispiaciuta, soprattutto da Parigi in poi, quando facciamo conoscenza con la nonna del bulletto. E´stato soprattutto un piacere tornare a salutare i vecchi amici di Wonder, che in qualche modo riescono sempre ad addolcire la mia esistenza.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE CHILDREN'S FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: