domenica, febbraio 05, 2017

Right Wife by Beverly Barton

Right WifeRight Wife by Beverly Barton
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Strange book, but not bad. My main problem is that I spent the whole story to deeply hate the main character, whom should be the hero to be precise. Maggie has always seemed to me a bit too easy to fall prey to her passions, so I'm fond of a lot more secondary characters compared to the couple protagonist of the novel.

Libro strano, ma non brutto, il mio problema fondamentale é che ho passato tutta la storia ad odiare profondamente il personaggio principale, quello che dovrebbe essere l'eroe per capirsi. Maggie mi é sempre sembrata un po' troppo preda delle sue passioni e quindi mi sono affezionata molto di piú ai personaggi secondari che non alla coppia protagonista del romanzo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: