sabato, febbraio 25, 2017

Forged (The World of Nightwalkers, #4) by Jacquelyn Frank

Forged (The World of Nightwalkers, #4)Forged by Jacquelyn Frank
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The last book of Frank on Bodywalker made ​​me sick and I had promised myself not to read anything more of her or from this series, then a friend of mine convinced me and in fact this book is not bad, we see the nightwalker and bodywalker that finally make mutual understanding and above all the gargoyles and the Djinn are two good characters, even if their relationship is troubled and complicated till the end.

L'ultimo libro della Frank sui Bodywalker mi aveva fatto schifo e mi ero ripromessa di non leggere piú niente di lei né di questa serie, poi una mia amica mi ha convinto e in effetti questo libro non é male, vediamo i nightwalker ed i bodywalker che finalmente fanno la reciproca conoscenza e soprattutto il gargoyle e la Djinn sono due bei personaggi, anche se la loro relazione é tormentata e complicata fino alla fine.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: