venerdì, novembre 11, 2016

Roberto Bolaño's Fiction: An Expanding Universe by Chris Andrews

Roberto Bolaño's Fiction: An Expanding UniverseRoberto Bolaño's Fiction: An Expanding Universe by Chris Andrews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Even after reading this book, which also does not mention it, I am more and more convinced that there is something very similar between David Foster Wallace and Roberto Bolano; but even after this book, unfortunately, have not yet been able to identify with this quid certainty, so I assume it's just my guess-fetched.

Anche dopo la lettura di questo libro, che pure non ne parla, sono sempre piú convinta che ci sia qualcosa di molto simile tra David Foster Wallace e Roberto Bolano, ma anche dopo questo libro, purtroppo, non sono ancora riuscita ad identificare questo quid con certezza, deduco quindi sia solo una mia ipotesi campata in aria.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: