sabato, ottobre 08, 2016

The Brown Reader: 50 Writers Remember College Hill by Jeffrey Eugenides, Rick Moody, Lois Lowry, David Rohde, Marilynne Robinson, Judy Sternlight (Editor), Christina Haag

The Brown Reader: 50 Writers Remember College Hill

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read only Eugenides and Levithan's short stories and they were good, but not soooooo good, so I know that this review is not sufficient at all, but still that's what I did and good luck with the other 48 stories.

Ho letto solo i racconti di Eugenides e Levithan, che non erano male, ma neanche qualcosa di eccezionale, quindi capisco che questa recensione non é completa ma non posso farci niente a parte augurarvi buona fortuna con gli altri 48 racconti.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SIMON&SCHUSTER FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: