domenica, aprile 03, 2016

Dark Wolf (Dark, #25) by Christine Feehan

Dark Wolf (Dark, #25)Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

At first, the book was so repetitive that I was sure would be the last of this series, only then the story became eventually interesting and now I do not feel right to leave before knowing how the war ends between the Lycan and the Carpathians, also the next protagonists are Zev and Bronnie do I really want to ignore the history of the aunt dragon? No, I do not.

All'inizio il libro era cosí ripetitivo che ero certa sarebbe stato l'ultimo di questa serie, solo che poi la storia si é finalmente fatta interessante e adesso non me la sento proprio di lasciare prima di sapere come va a finire la guerra tra i Lycan ed i Carpaziani, inoltre i prossimi protagonisti sono Zev e Bronnie.....vogliamo mica ignorare la storia delle zie drago?

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: