martedì, gennaio 26, 2016

OUT NOW!

Mercury Striking (The Scorpius Syndrome, #1)Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yuppi! I'm very happy to announce that Rebecca Zanetti is back with a new and entertaining series that brings me back to the good old times when The Dark Protectors where at their beginning! Mercury striking is a fast paced novel settled in a near future where an epidemic destroys the world as we know it and causing the death or the changing for the worse of the 99% of the world population. Then we met Lynn of the blue heart, Jax without heart at all, and a very nice and big cast of characters. Now I have to wait for the second installation in September, and it would be a long and hard wait....

Evviva, sono molto felice di announciare che Rebecca Zanetti é tornata ai vecchi splendori con una nuova serie che mi riporta ai bei vecchi tempi dell'inizio dei Dark Protectors. Mercury Striking è una storia molto intensa con un buon ritmo dove, in un futuro non troppo lontano, un'epidemia si é portata via il 99% delle persone alcune delle quali sarebbero state meglio da morte. Incontriamo poi Lynn dal cuore blu, Jax che il cuore proprio non ce l'ha e tutto un cast di vari personaggi che ci rimarranno nel cuore. Adesso sono obbligata ad aspettare settembre per il secondo volume e sará una lunga e tormentosa attesa.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

Night Study (Soulfinders, #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that this second book left me a little bit confused due to all the plots and subplots, to be precise after one year from the last one, I couldn't remember at the beginning who's who and his/her target. Yelena and Valek anyway, have and will always have a special place in my heart, so I'm happily waiting for the third book, which I hope is also the last one of this trilogy.

Devo ammettere che all'inizio questo secondo libro mi ha gettato in profonda confusione, ad un anno dall'ultimo non riuscivo a ricordarmi tutti i nomi e le funzioni di questa marea di personaggi, ma poi le cose sono andate migliorando. Valek and Yelena comunque, hanno avuto e sempre avranno un posto speciale nel mio cuore, quindi ora aspetto il terzo libro con la speranza che porti a termine questa trilogia.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN (US & CANADA) FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: