lunedì, gennaio 25, 2016

ESCONO OGGI!

Forbidden in February (A Year Without a Duke, #2)Forbidden in February by Suzanna Medeiros
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Short nice novella where the characters are so good that I was hoping for something longer, but still it's an enjoyable reading.

Piccola e breve storia dove i personaggi sono cosí accattivanti che non mi sarebbe dispiaciuto se fosse durata di piú, ciononostante resta una lettura molto piacevole.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SUZANNA MEDEIROS FOR THE PREVIEW!

The Improper Bride

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A different regency novel, with the love story between an Earl and a housekeeper. It could have been a good idea, but in the end I found it boring.

Un regency diverso dal solito, dove al posto della debuttante abbiamo una governante ed un duca che si innamora di lei....Poteva essere una buona idea, ma alla fine era molto noioso.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ENTANGLED PUBLISHING LLC FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: