martedì, dicembre 01, 2015

The Pleasures of Autumn (Pleasures, #3) by Evie Hunter

The Pleasures of Autumn (Pleasures, #3)The Pleasures of Autumn by Evie Hunter
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The story was not bad and even the characters, only that the authors make it too long and even if Neall is a detective he is really careless. I imagine that the next book will be about André and Sinead´s sister, but we'll see, I'm not even sure I'll read it.

La storia non era male e nemmeno i personaggi, soltanto che le autrici la fanno troppo lunga e lui per essere un detective é veramente poco attento. Immagino che il prossimo libro sará su André e la sorella diSinead, ma staremo a vedere, non sono neanche troppo sicura di leggerlo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND PENGUIN BOOKS UK FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: