mercoledì, dicembre 23, 2015

Pulse by Julian Barnes

PulsePulse by Julian Barnes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This collection of stories I liked, even though I have some big bias against the length of the stories which in itself has always seemed to me insufficient.
Some of these are good, others less so, other wonderful and I will remember for a long time. The author divides this collection into two parts of which the second collects the stories that have to do with the 5 senses and every one is better than the other.

Questa collezione di storie mi é piaciuta nonostante io abbia dei grossi preconcetti nei confronti della durata delle storie che di per sé mi é sempre sembrata insufficiente.
Alcune di queste sono belle, altre meno, altre meravigliose e mi resteranno in mente. L'autore suddivide questa raccolta in due parti di cui la seconda raccoglie le storie che hanno a che fare con i 5 sensi e non ne scarterei nemmeno una.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: