mercoledì, dicembre 23, 2015

Once Upon a Marquess (The Worth Saga #1) by Courtney Milan

Once Upon a Marquess (The Worth Saga #1)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't know why, because I usually like her books enough, but this time Courtney Milan disappointed me and I found this book boring and appalling. Judith and Christian were, in my opinion, totally unbelievable as characters and, even if the plot was interesting, at last reading the blurb, in the end I was looking forward to the end.

Non so come mai, considerato che di solito i suoi libri mi piacciono molto, ma stavolta Courtney Milan mi ha proprio deluso e questo libro é di una noia mortale. Judith e Christian, per il loro passato, ma anche per il presente, non sono affatto credibili come personaggi e anche se la trama, inizialmente almeno, sembrava interessante, alla fine non vedevo l'ora di chiudere il libro.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND VICTORY EDITING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: