domenica, dicembre 27, 2015

Little Brother (Little Brother, #1) by Cory Doctorow

Little Brother (Little Brother, #1)Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There are books that inevitably remain in memories forever, and this will be one of those. In a story not too unthinkable, indeed, and in a San Francisco I do not know at all, the future becomes overwhelming and hopeless unless you're not a hacker, and since I'm not a hacker, that worries me a lot .

Ci sono libri che per forza di cose restano in mente, e questo sará uno di quelli. In un futuro nemmeno troppo impensabile, anzi, e in una San Francisco che non conosco per niente, il futuro diventa opprimente e privo di speranza a meno che tu non sia un hacker, e siccome io non sono un hacker, la cosa mi preoccupa parecchio.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: