venerdì, novembre 13, 2015

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Gone GirlGone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars




SPOILER ALERT!!!!!






It was pretty clear for me from the start that she staged everything up: the diary, the house, the baby and so on, I do not know why, probably I just didn't like her from the start. Then I was right and so it was just too boring and circonvoluted in the end, and not at all believably. I think this is just like the buzz aroud "50 shades of gray": people that normally read two books per year find it astonishing, I do not.

Per me era chiaro dall'inizio che lei avesse preparato tutto: il diario, la casa, il bambino e cosí via, non so perché, magari perché dall'inizio non mi stava simpatica. Poi a metá libro e´diventato evidente che avessi ragione e quindi la storia é diventata noiosa e troppo circonvoluta alla fine, oltre che assolutamente non realistica. Quindi tutto il rumore attorno a questo libro puó essere paragonato a quello intorno a "50 shades of gray": le persone che leggono una media di due libri l'anno lo trovano formidabile, io no.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: