mercoledì, agosto 05, 2015

Signifying Rappers: Rap and Race in the Urban Present by Mark Costello

Signifying Rappers: Rap and Race in the Urban PresentSignifying Rappers: Rap and Race in the Urban Present by Mark Costello
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I bought this book for the sake of DFW and I neither liked nor was I interested in the argument; it is likely that if I was a lover of the rap genre at the times of the '80s and '90s I would have liked it more, but as far as I'm concerned was just a long list of names, songs and productors.

Ho comprato questo libro per dovere di collezionista e non mi é né piaciuto né interessato, é probabile che se fossi stata un'amante del genere rap a cavallo tra gli anni '80 e '90 lo avrei apprezzato di piú, ma per quanto mi riguarda é stato solo un lungo elenco di nomi, pezzi e case di produzione.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: