sabato, aprile 25, 2015

The Moonstone and Miss Jones (Paranormal Investigator, #2) by Jillian Stone

The Moonstone and Miss Jones (Paranormal Investigator, #2)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Even this second installment was not so intriguing, as every second book, it seems just a bridge to the third, so our main characters do not spend enough time together even if when they do, they are funny as usual. Now the cliffhanger left me wondering, so I´m pretty sure I will read the 3rd installment, courtesy of Netgalley ;)

Anche questa seconda storia nella serie non era poi cosí affascinante; come tutti i secondi libri sembra esistere soltanto per mettere le basi per il terzo capitolo della serie e anche i personaggi principali non passano poi abbastanza tempo assieme, anche se quando lo fanno sono divertenti come al solito. Ora la parte finale che rimane in sospeso mi fa pensare che sicuramente leggeró il terzo volume, grazie a Netgalley ;)

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: