venerdì, aprile 17, 2015

A Clockwork Heart (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #2) by Liesel Schwarz

A Clockwork Heart (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #2)

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I am so disappointed in this second book that I'm not sure I wanna read the next one, which by the way I hope it's the last one! I liked so much "A conspiracy of alchemist" because the characters were fun, and they had a salacious relationship between them that is drowned with marriage. I understand that the author had to invent something to get to the third book, but it is not with childish character - that had nothing to do with those of the first book - that one comes to success, at least in my opinion. At this point, after the boredom that has overwhelmed me, I would rather spend a bit of time without thinking about it, so maybe I will forget the disappointment of the plot, however, the steampunk part was valid.

Sono cosí delusa da questo secondo libro che non sono sicura di leggere il prossimo, che tra l'altro spero sia l'ultimo! A conspiracy of alchemist mi era piaciuto perché i personaggi erano divertenti, salaci e avevano una relazione tra loro che é tracollata con il matrimonio. Io capisco che l'autrice si doveva inventare qualcosa per arrivare al terzo libro, ma non é con dei personaggi petulanti e puerili e che niente avevano a che fare con quelli del primo libro che si arriva al successo, almeno secondo me. A questo punto, dopo la noia che mi ha sovrastato, preferisco far passare un po' di tempo, cosí magari mi passa la delusione per la trama, comunque la parte steampunk era valida.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - DEL REY SPECTRA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: