giovedì, dicembre 04, 2014

The Companions (The Sundering, #1) by R.A. Salvatore

The Companions (The Sundering, #1)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I admit that the fantasy has never been my favorite genre, but this is what Netgalley suggested and I tried, unfortunately as I´m an obsessed serial reader, I hate it when I read a story that comes from another totally unknown to me, and although this book can be read as a stand-alone novel, I am always annoyed.

Ammetto che il fantasy non é mai stato il mio genere preferito ma questo me lo aveva suggerito Netgalley e ci ho provato, purtroppo come serial reader ossessionato, detesto quando la storia che leggo deriva da un'altra che ignoro totalmente, e anche se questo libro puó essere letto da solo, rimango sempre infastidita.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND WIZARDS OF THE COAST FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: