domenica, novembre 16, 2014

Tune In: Let Your Intuition Guide You to Fulfillment and Flow by Sonia Choquette

Tune In: Let Your Intuition Guide You to Fulfillment and FlowTune In: Let Your Intuition Guide You to Fulfillment and Flow by Sonia Choquette
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book, that promises us the way to get in touch with our inner spirit didn´t convince me at all: on the one hand it seems to me that the spirit is not nothing but our inner kid as Berne would have said, on the other the construction of a small altar makes me shudder.

Questo libro che promette di farci entrare in contatto con il nostro spirito interiore non mi ha molto convinto, se da una parte mi sembra che parafrasando Berne lo spirito non sia niente altro che il nostro io bambino, dall'altra la costruzione di un piccolo altare mi fa rabbrividire.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HAY HOUSE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: