mercoledì, ottobre 29, 2014

Cooking Your Way to Gorgeous: Skin-Friendly Superfoods, Age-Reversing Recipes, and Fabulous Homemade Facials

Cooking Your Way to Gorgeous: Skin-Friendly Superfoods, Age-Reversing Recipes, and Fabulous Homemade FacialsCooking Your Way to Gorgeous: Skin-Friendly Superfoods, Age-Reversing Recipes, and Fabulous Homemade Facials by Scott-Vincent Borba
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This guy is probably a guru somewhere (but not where I live), so even if there where a lot of informations, some of them anyway are very well known, there is a lack of reasons why something would work. So this book was not good enough for me, because I'm lazy and I really need a good reason to cook special stuff.

Questo Scott-Vincent Borba è probabilemte un guru da qualche parte nel mondo (anche se io non lo conosco) e quindi, anche se in questo libro ci sono tutta una serie di informazioni, alcune delle quali molto conosciute, mancano invece tutta una serie di ragioni per cui le sue ricette dovrebbero funzionare. Quindi questo libro non era male, ma con me non funziona perchè siccome sono pigra, ho bisogno di reali buone ragioni per mettermi a cucinare cose particolari.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HCI BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: