venerdì, settembre 19, 2014

Ostrich: A Novel by Matt Greene

Ostrich: A NovelOstrich: A Novel by Matt Greene
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As John Green fan I find a lot of similarities in the approach to adolescents dealing with cancer, but this author writing was not easy for me, as i think is any type of stream of consciousness in a foreing language, so I didn't really appreciate this book that, in the beginning, seemed to have a lot of potential. And please no more brackets!

Come fan di John Green ci sono molte cose simili nel suo ultimo libro e in questo per quanto riguarda il discorso "adolescenti con un cancro", ma la scrittura di questo autore non è stata per me facilmente digeribile, come immagino possa essere qualsiasi tipo di stream of consciousness in una lingua che non sia la propria. Quindi non mi ha fatto impazzire questo romanzo, che all'inizio mi sembrava avesse invece grosse potenzialità, e comunque ho odiato tutte quelle parentesi!

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: