martedì, settembre 23, 2014

Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3) by J. Kenner

Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)Complete Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I finally finished this trilogy, it was not easy, just my compulsion to end something I started. Nikki and Damien are not by far one of my favourite couple and sex is just the same and too much, anyway this last chapter is a little bit better than the first two.

Ho finalmente finito questa trilogia, non è stato facile, l'ho fatto solo per il mio bisogno di finire qualcosa che ho cominciato, ma Damien e Nikki non sono affatto una delle mie coppie preferite: troppi problemi e troppo sesso; comunque questo ultimo capitolo è stato un po' meglio dei primi due.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - BANTAM DELL FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: