giovedì, agosto 14, 2014

The Hunter (Highland Guard, #7) by Monica McCarty

The Hunter (Highland Guard, #7)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit this book was not so boring as the previous (some of them were absolutely deadful for me) but still it was a little too long and there was too much hstory inside. I know this is supposed to be an historical roman, but as far as I´m concerned, after 7 books about McCarty's highlander I can´t stand Robert the Bruce anymore!

Anche se devo ammettere che questo libro non é stato cosí noioso come gli ultimi (alcuni dei quali sono stati veramente terribili), rimane comunque un po' troppo lungo e c'é troppa "storia" dentro. Sono consapevole del fatto che questo filone si chiama Romanzo Storico, ma per quanto mi riguarda, dopo 7 libri che raccontano della guardia speciale dell'aspirante re di Scozia, io Robert Bruce non lo sopporto piú!

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - BALLANTINE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: