sabato, luglio 05, 2014

Here and Now: Letters (2008-2011) by Paul Auster, J.M. Coetzee

Here and Now: Letters (2008-2011)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading the correspondence between these two authors, specially because Paul Auster is one of my favorite (and his wife Siri also). In addition, I rejoice to see how we agree on several topics, above all the whole fact of moving the Israelis in Minnesota, but surely it would be more correct to say that it is I who think like them and not the other. It was also quite interesting the backgrounds that the authors have provided for some of their works,but as far as I had already read Winter Journal of P. Auster, some things I had already knew.

Mi é piaciuto molto leggere la corrispondenza tra questi due autori, di cui Paul Auster é uno dei miei preferiti (e anche la moglie Siri). Inoltre gioisco nel constatare come la pensino come me su parecchi argomenti, su tutto il fatto di spostare gli israeliani in Minnesota, ma sicuramente sarebbe piú corretto dire che sono io che la penso come loro e non il contrario. Sono stati inoltre parecchio interessanti, i background che gli autori hanno fornito ad alcune delle loro opere, per quanto avendo io giá letto Winter Journal di P. Auster, alcune cose le avevo giá lette.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND PENGUIN GROUP VIKING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: