mercoledì, luglio 23, 2014

Dirt by David Vann

Dirt

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book really disturbing, from the psychopathic family, through the grandmother with dementia, to get to the little crazy guru; the author builds a poor plot but with a big emotional impact. The three stars are because I struggled to finish it and not because it is not well written, however I doubt that I will read more books by David Vann.

Libro veramente disturbante questo, a partire dalla famiglia psicopatica, passando per la nonna con la demenza senile, per arrivare al piccolo guru fuori di testa; l'autore costruisce una trama poverissima ma di grosso impatto emotivo. Le tre stelle sono perché ho fatto fatica a finirlo e non perché non sia ben scritto, dubito comunque che leggeró altro di suo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE UK, CORNERSTONE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: