domenica, dicembre 29, 2013

Montaro Caine: A Novel by Sidney Poitier

Montaro Caine: A Novel

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book, even if at the beginnig I was a little bit skeptical because I mean Sidney Poitier is one of the best actor ever, can he even write? At last it seemed so, the story is well written, the plot interesting and full of surprises and the charachters to remember so what can I ask more than that? A little less pages, that is all, but maybe that is always my problem with books, sometimes I think some of them have too many pages on them even if it was not so necessary.

Mi é piaciuto questo libro, anche se all'inizio ero un po' scettica, voglio dire Sidnwy Poitier é uno dei migliori attori di sempre, puó veramente essere anche un bravo scrittore, o almeno decente? Sembra di sí, la storia é ben scritta e coinvolgente, la trama regge ed é anche piena di sorprese e i personaggi restano in mente, quindi cosa chiedere di piú? Qualche pagina in meno, tutto qua, ma probabilmente questo é solo un mio problema, vorrei ridurre la maggior parte delle pagine dei libri.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: