mercoledì, novembre 27, 2013

Cliff of the Ruin by Bonnie McKernan

Cliff of the Ruin

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Strange story with a twist that I tought at the beginning was not for me, started slowly and involved, maybe, fayries, but nothing was really at it seemed and the charachters became interesting so, in the end I couldn't put down the book, and it was ok because I really enjoyed this book.

Strana storia che all'inizio non pensavo mi sarebbe piaciuta, primo perchè l'inizio è veramente lento, poi ad un certo punto anche le fate e insomma....ma i personaggi poi diventavano sempre più interessanti e la storia decollava quindi alla fine non sono riuscita a mollarlo ed è stato un bene, perchè mi sono divertita.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ABBOTT PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: