domenica, novembre 17, 2013

A Short History of Memory by Lynard Barnes

A Short History of MemoryA Short History of Memory by Lynard Barnes
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Strange book, i got some of the imformation but I was not able to understand he end, what was the meaning of another entity looking at us from outside; maybe it was a little bit too philosophical for me, I was just looking for neuroscience....

Strano libro, alcune cose mi erano chiare ma non sono sicura di dove volesse andare a parare alla fine e chi o cosa fosse l'altra entità che ci guarda da fuori e che ha a che fare con i nostri sogni; magari era solo un po' troppo filosofico per me che cercavo solo qualcosa di nuovo da leggere sulle neuroscienze.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND TRICES GROUP PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: