lunedì, agosto 19, 2013

The Lives of Erich Fromm: Love's Prophet by Lawrence J. Friedman

The Lives of Erich Fromm: Love's Prophet

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't know many of the things that were written in this book, even if I knew about the big role that Fromm had in psychology. I didn't even know about he and Amnesty International, so a very interesting book for me and for anybody that could be interested in the life of one of the most prominent people of 1900s.

NOn sapevo tante delle cose scritte in questo libro, anche se conoscevo il ruolo chiave di Fromm nella psicologia contemporanea. NOn sapevo nemmeno che avesse avuto un ruolo fondamentale nella nascita di Amnesy International quindi questo libro è stato veramente interessante sia per me sia per chiunque possa essere interessanto nella vita di una delle principali personalità del secolo scorso.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: