sabato, luglio 20, 2013

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11)Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The awaited Mira book didn't disappointed me, even if sometimes I would have liked to kill Kellan for being so absolute idiot, but ok. Only problem I can find was a little bit of too much use of Tessa's power, and as a first book in a "new series" was not easy to remember all the new names and their parents. Now I wonder about whom will the next book be, Nathan or Rune? Le'ts wait and see....

Il tanto atteso libro su Mira non mi ha deluso, anche se a volte avrei voluto uccidere Kellan perchè è un idiota, ma ok, magari è solo un problema mio. L'unico appunto che mi sento di fare è sull'abuso dei poteri di Tessa e inoltre, come primo libro in una "nuova serie" non è stato facile cercare di ricordarsi tutti i nomi e le loro parentele. Ora mi chiedo su chi sarà il prossimo libro, Nathan o Rune? Staremo a vedere.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP AND BANTAM BELL FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: